BO & Daddy take their first tubbing ride. Bo really didn't know what he was in for. Once the boat got going he started crying. After about 3 minutes he stopped crying and even cracked a few smiles, waved, and blew some kisses. But later when asked if he wanted to go again, he replied, "No, I'll drive!"
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Labor Day on the Rock.
BO & Daddy take their first tubbing ride. Bo really didn't know what he was in for. Once the boat got going he started crying. After about 3 minutes he stopped crying and even cracked a few smiles, waved, and blew some kisses. But later when asked if he wanted to go again, he replied, "No, I'll drive!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG!
Tracy, you are so beautiful!
Your family is so beautiful!
WOW!
I could look at these pictures all day.
I am so happy right now, that I found you.
I think about you ALOT!
Congratulations on such a wonderful family.
Sharon
Your estranged godmother.
Post a Comment