Thursday, September 23, 2010

FIrst Bottle


Look at that face! Bo took this picture. He's becoming quite the photographer!

He's getting the hang of it!
What a great helper!
Taking care of his big brother is a lot of work. Bo fell asleep on the floor at 6:30. When I asked him if he wanted to go to bed he actually said yes, got up, walked to bed, crawled in, and fell right asleep. In the last 2 months he has developed a fear of the dark. He won't let us close his door any more at night, and we can only dim his light for bedtime. Tonight when I asked him if he wanted me to close his door so he wouldn't hear Ryan cry, he said yes. I guess all the middle of the night feedings are cutting into his beauty sleep too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: