Sunday, July 3, 2011

Missed Opportunities


I had CUBS tickets this week with friends from work. When I woke up the forcast was severe storms and hail. We all dressed in our Cubs shirts, I took the kids to daycare, ran a couple errands, and finally decided that the weather didn't look promising. I figured that I should stay home a get some stuff instead. Well within an hour the weather cleared and it was a beautiful day. Too late. I had missed the carvan. Girls from work text me a picture from the game. Gorgious and Sunny. I text them back the picture above of us in loglis in our Cubs shirts.



The girls from Congress Park, my last school, wanted to get together and shop in the Huntley Outlets. Tuesday night we had all our plans set using Facebook. Wednesday morning we dropped Ryan at daycare, and Bo and I headed to Huntley on our "date." Once we were there, we found out the other girls were not coming. They had sent a message on FB, but it never came through on my phone. Oh well. Bo and I shopped, ate, and rode the 50 cent kid rides. He passed out on the way home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: